CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

SEPTEMBER GIVEAWAY

You won't want to miss this. We're launching the monthly GIVEAWAY! As I said before, August I am giving my daughter's friend a few hundred cookies for her wedding. It's hard to be away from home when you're having such events. I will post pictures after the wedding for you to see.

September's GIVEAWAY will be muffins. I'm thinking 12 dozen muffins of three different flavors. Now, get on your thinking caps and think of someone who could benefit by these. To tell you the truth, I picked muffins for September because I thought they would probably be the easiest. I will be traveling a couple times during the month and wanted to make sure I could get these done.

Pass on my blog address to anyone you might think would be interested. I am getting business cards made up so no one will forget to check out my service blog on a regular basis. You won't want to miss what's coming!

0 comments: