CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

GIVEAWAYS!

I am a little (okay, maybe a lot) over the top with all those shows about cupcakes, cookies, cakes, etc. I wouldn't say these are my talents, but they are definitely part of my interest list. I've been trying to think of a way to give to others by doing what I like to do. So starting in the month of August, I am going to have a giveaway. This will not be any giveaway; it's going to be something worthwhile and I get to choose.

If you have any worthy causes, etc., please comment on my blog. I will post the first of every month the "giveaway" for that month. And I will post what I will be giving away the month prior. So, for example, I have already chosen the one for August. One of my daughter's has a friend at Utah State who is getting married. She is from one state and her husband is from another state and neither one is Utah. However, they are going to have a get together in Logan for all their mutual friends in August. I have chosen to have her the "giveaway" winner of the month. She will be receiving 300 cookies for her reception.

August 1, I will post the "giveaway" for September and you can all put on your thinking caps. I think this will be great fun, but I need your help it making this work.